Click here for Conference Summary
Do you work for Local Government and have an interest in air quality?
We have a limited number of spaces left on the Clean Air Programme’s Local Government Workshop, to be held at the York Barbican on Thursday 2nd November 2023.
This one-day workshop is intended to raise awareness of SPF Clean Air Programme research and innovation activities and to facilitate uptake of key programme outputs.
The interactive event will bring together policymakers, practitioners, and researchers to consider air quality ambitions and challenges for local authorities, with a view to sharing knowledge, methods, and tools to support practical solutions. Delegates will have an opportunity to work in breakout groups with an emphasis on jointly identifying needs and sharing knowledge of novel approaches.
A) Air quality sensors
B) Air quality data and modelling
C) Indoor air quality
D) Public communication and engagement
• Date: Thursday 2nd November 2023
• Time: (Arrival from 10:30) 11:00 – 16:00
• Format: In-person (only) to facilitate interaction and networking
• Cost: Free, lunch provided (please inform us of dietary requirements)
• Location: York Barbican, Paragon Street, York, North Yorkshire, YO10 4AH
• Joining instructions and a full agenda will be available following registration
If you would like to attend this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invite by the 14th October 2023.